7 Extraordinary Benefits of Aloe Vera
Apr. 21, 2016|585 views
A few months ago I was at the beach one day it was cloudy. The sky was so gray and the sun so hidden that I lay down to rest and fell asleep without realizing even notice. A few hours later when I woke up sweaty and hot, I noticed that the clouds were gone and the sun was unrestricted.
I quickly realizing that my skin was red as a tomato, it was time to go to the beach and skedaddle to my home where I have all my natural and home remedies. When I got home I went to my garden in search of my Aloe Vera plant. I tore a tentacle, which squeezed and soaked my body and healing his gelatinous pulp. In a few minutes while it dried, I went to the kitchen to make tea ginger.
Skin dipped in aloe, I felt tremendous relief, at night I returned to apply a little more and not you going to imagine but the next day the red color of the skin almost already gone.
Aloe vera is well known around the world thanks to all the benefits it can provide, both internally and externally. It is best known for his very useful when caring for the skin, but this plant has more properties than many know.
One of the least popular of which can benefit from the Aloe Vera plant is still consuming it in juice form, personally, I have used in my morning green juices and adds a different flavor point.
Many people ask me how they can use the gel of this plant and the truth is that it is very simple. Although you can buy the gel directly in many stores, extract is much cheaper and fresh.
What you should do is, using a knife, remove the outer part of the aloe plant to reach the gel inside, and with a spoon scrape the blade to remove it. Once you take out all aloe gel you are going to use, you can mix it with with some fruit juice and take it at breakfast.
7 CONSUMER BENEFITS OF ALOE
1. Detoxification: aloe vera is great for removing toxins thanks to amino acids and other nutrients it contains. It also prevents inflammation and irritation.
2. Effective functioning of the immune system due to its content of polysaccharides, aloe vera promotes the proper functioning of the immune system, preventing inflammation that can alter the immune system. Thanks to this, can prevent diseases such as asthma, Crohn's disease and eczema among others.
3. To reduce levels of bad cholesterol.
4. Regulate blood sugar levels making it much easier to lose weight.
5. Take care of your hair: besides eliminating dandruff, keeps the hair strong and shiny thanks to the vitamins and minerals it has.
6. Provides vitamins and minerals: this plant is full of vitamins A, C, E and some B. It is also rich in magnesium, iron, calcium and selenium. All these compounds helps build strong bones and prevent fatigue throughout the day.
7. Improves digestion: thanks to its soothing properties, is efficient when fighting IBS (irritation of the intestines).
For all these reasons I recommend that you have an Aloe Vera plant in your home. Aurora Minnesota My friend gave me a pot this past summer and from that I could never live without it.
RECIPE MASCARILLA RINSE :
As a bonus, I want to give you the recipe for a facial mask, where the main ingredient is aloe vera. With this you will have a great skin!
1/2 tablespoon of aloe gel. You can draw from the plant pulp with a spoon.
1 tablespoon kelp powder ( "kelp").
1/2 tablespoon of organic honey.
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Before applying the mask, wash your face with soap and water; patting your face dry with a towel gently.
3. Apply the mixture all over your face. Beware eyes!
4. Leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
This mask can apply it several times a week. For a free beautiful skin acne and keeping your skin hydrated. Remember that a healthy body is a beautiful body.
!! Please !! Sign at the top of this page to send you my free guide with 7 simple keys to living healthier.